Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Going away gift

I got an email the other day from Svenska Spel, where they wanted to take a cup of coffea with me since I will leave GTECH. It was the maintenance department. We have worked 5 years together. When I came there they had baught a big cake and a gift. The gift was a Hammarby shirt, signed by all the players in Hammarby. We sat there talking for a while, and suddenly another Svenska Spel employee came by with another gift; a bag full of Svenska Spel T-shirts, a soccer ball and a book. They are so nice at Svenska Spel. I almost feel like crying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skip said...

That is very nice of Them, I would also like to send you a going away gift! I have a bunch of old slightly worn Gtech project shirts, it's not much, but it is all I have ;)

It was great working with you!

8:31 PM  
Blogger AndersBerg said...

The same, Jeff, I will miss you too. However I will follow your blog and keep mine updated.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home